.

Search This Blog

Chinese shopkeeper hacks off thief's hair off as punishment


A Chinese shoplifter busted stuffing clothes in her bag was given a short, sharp punishment by the store's owner — who hacked off her hair. 

Shocked shoppers watched as Lu Sun, 32, weary of shoplifters, pinned down Li Wu and took a pair of scissors to her lusciously long dark locks.

Sun said the vigilante justice was a warning to other thieves who keep hitting her income.

Said store owner Lu Sun,

EuroPics[CEN] Said store owner Lu Sun, "When I noticed the woman (Li Wu) sneaking around in the shopping mall, I knew she was up to no good.”
 
And she warned crooks planning to target her Wenzhou store in future that she has now has a "key eye" for who they are.

"I watch so many people everyday, so I can tell thieves from others easily," she said.
"When I noticed her sneaking around in shopping mall, I knew she was up to no good.

For you,   half off: Accused shoplifter Li Wu after her involuntary haircut.EuroPics[CEN] For you, half off: Accused shoplifter Li Wu after her involuntary haircut.
 
"So, when she came into my shop, I was alert and finally caught her in the act," Sun added.
Cops were called after the incident and the shoplifter was arrested.